Abakus 132 Converter, B4 to PL-Mount Super 16mm Adapter for Sony PMW-F5 / F-55 B4S16PL
The Abakus 132 converts B4 (2/3-inch) zoom and prime lenses to PL-Mount, Super16mm film format for use with PMW-F5 & F55 2K-CenterScan mode. A supplied accessory is the B4 Body cap.
Abakus 132 Features:
- Converts B4 (2/3-inch) zoom and prime lenses to PL-Mount, Super16mm film format (F5 & F55 2K Center Scan)
- Minimal light loss; less than 0.5 T-Stop, typical
- Features high-quality optics; no image degradation
- Low weight, & small size, camera is as comfortable to operate as a native 2/3-inch camera.
The B4S16PL is for the direct optical conversion of 2/3" video lenses into super-16 format. The stainless steel B4 mount at the front of the unit fits onto the rear of B4 mount video lenses. The rear of the unit interfaces with super-16 cameras using an Arri PL mount. Between the mounts is a system of high quality optics, so there is no loss of quality. The unit maximises the use of video lenses for cine super-16.
- Maximize the use of video lenses. The Abakus 132 Converter is for the direct optical conversion of 2/3 inch video lenses into Super16 film format.
- The stainless steel B4 mount at the front of the unit fits onto the rear of B4 video lenses and at the rear of the unit interface with Super16 cameras using an Arri PL mount.
- Between the mounts are high quality optics: no image degredation.
- The 132 Converter is available with a C-mount instead of PL mount for use with C-mount Super 16 cameras or other cameras with a similar image size.
|120||132 Converter (2/3" to Super16) B4 to PL Mounts|